Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Pup :)

To those who know me, you probably know that my animals are my whole life; they encompass my whole world, moreso than my art, my costume making, my writing, everything else that I love. A year and a half ago, I lost my pup after a long battle with mouth cancer; he died in my arms after nursing him for months and he was just too far gone to let him suffer any longer.
I adopted him when he was 8 years old and was with me for 4 wonderful years, and even though those last few months nearly killed me watching him suffer like that, he made me a better person and he'll always be with me, heart and soul.

It would've been his 14th birthday today :) Happy Birthday Butch. I love you more than anythng and that won't change any time soon. R.I.P buddy <3



No comments:

Post a Comment