Monday, October 25, 2010

Buizel Progress!



Hey all! Reading week wewts! Which means I can finally work on Buizel a bit, which I have been feverishly! He now has his legs blocked in a minimal carving to the thigh padding. The ankles (shin padding on the back) aren't carved as of yet but I will be doing that today. So here's some piccys and a video. Sorry about the weird flash on one picture and that the video's sideways; I had to turn the camera to get all of me in it. But enjoy!





Other than Buizel progress, I finished my character poses for class which I will probably upload later, and I've also finished the rough animation for the marine animal; I chose an Orca :3

Been really rainy and foggy the last few days so I haven't been able to do any of the cloud drawings like I've wanted to; hopefully it'll clear up soon so I can get those done!

No comments:

Post a Comment