Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

So my fleece adventure was a success! Was able to find my Toofless quadsuit buddy the fabric she wanted and at a price that she was ok with. The fabricland near me was having a huge Halloween sale and so I got some usually 17$ a meter fleece for 7$ a meter which was awesome. They had some absolutely gorgeous faux fur in a length I liked but it was a reddy pink which I probably wouldn't use in a personal suit, so I'll have to keep my eye out for some turquoise or blue that I like.



Feeling not too great today; have had a fever since last night. Luckily I finished most of my homework for this weekend yesterday so I've bee basically taking it easy today.

Also I got my first sewing machine yesterday which I'm stoked about! So exciting :3 And hopefully will get this fleece shipped out this week so my Toofless buddy can work on her suit soon! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment